Engage products are used by some of the largest transportation systems in the world. Moving freight or moving people, on the ground or in the air, Engage Communication’s robust and reliable solutions deliver the communications traffic that keeps these systems running. Our products provide the Transportation industry with innovative and cost effective solutions that connect network elements, protect critical circuits and secure network traffic and cryptographic keys. We have a quarter-century of experience developing, manufacturing, and supporting solutions that are critical to our customer’s operations.
Dramatic reduction in voice network cost
• Opportunity: Large Railroad internal voice communications network transitioning from leased circuits to IP microwave connectivity.
• Solution: Save CAPEX and OPEX by retaining existing voice equipment with Engage IP•Tube T1 circuit to packet converters with integrated echo cancellation and data compression.
• Result: Reliable, network wide voice communications over new IP network, at a fraction of the cost of Voice over IP (VoIP).
Rapid deployment of commuter rail station to control center MPLS network
• Opportunity: Rapidly migrate light rail station backhaul network from T1 circuits to IP MPLS fiber network.
• Solution: Critical project timeline and cost objectives meant keeping existing data, voice and video equipment; made possible by Engage IP•Tube central site and remote circuit to packet converters.
• Result:Project concluded on time and within budget.
VHLC Serial communications seamlessly transported over Wireless network
• Opportunity: Connect Vital Logic Controller control and data (VHLC) serial data to IP radios in outdoor environment.
• Solution: Proven Engage IP•Tube serial to IP conversion products with extended temperature range deployed in harsh environments.
• Result: Autonomous data rates customized per customer request, solution successfully deployed.