Engage products are used by Hospitals, Health Care and Nursing Facilities, and enterprises serving the Health Care industry. Lowering the cost of inter-facility communications, helping meet HIPPA requirements by securing data in motion, and protecting and managing cryptographic keys are some of the ways Engage products assist Health Care IT management and staff.
Our products provide Health Care providers with innovative and cost effective solutions that connect network elements, protect critical circuits and secure network traffic and cryptographic keys. We have a quarter-century of experience developing, manufacturing, and supporting solutions that are critical to our customer’s operations.
Lower Monthly Communication Cost for Large City Multi-Hospital Network
• Opportunity: Migrate T1 PBX traffic between Hospitals, Medical Centers, and other facilities onto packet data network to eliminate monthly T1 charges.
• Solution: Retain existing PBX equipment and use Engage IP•Tube with echo cancellation to convert T1 traffic to IP packets for transport over the packet network.
• Result: Monthly T1 charges eliminated while avoiding the capital and operational expense of replacing existing PBX equipment with VoIP.
Encrypt Traffic Between Facilities of Mid-Western Hospital Network
• Opportunity: Gigabit Ethernet links carrying patient, financial and other critical data between Hospital facilities need to be protected from snooping attacks.
• Solution: Use Engage Black-Door dedicated gigabit encryptors with powerful 256 bit key AES crypto technology and support for layer 2 or layer 3 encryption.
• Result: Gigabit links secured without incurring the complexity, cost, or lack of isolation found in integrated VPN router solutions.
Transport Expensive T3 Data Circuits over IP Network
• Opportunity: Replace T3 circuits carrying high bandwidth imaging traffic between facilities with IP network connections.
• Solution: Connect T3 router interfaces to Engage IP•Tube circuit to packet converters and transport data over the IP network while retaining existing routing equipment.
• Result: Imaging data successfully carried across the lower cost IP network without incurring an expensive router upgrade or replacement.